Community amenities and services include a fully-renovated community clubhouse, resort-style swimming pool, beautifully managed landscaping, award winning community management team, planned resident social events, and a superior location.
- Resident Events
- Pet Friendly: 50 lbs max, $250 Pet Fee, $20 Pet Rent
- Community Clubhouse
- Swimming Pool
- Furnished Sundeck
- Superior Location to beaches, military bases, parks and historic areas
- Professionally Designed and Landscaped
- Professionally Managed by The Franklin Johnston Group
- Open-Layout Floor Plan
- Fully-Equipped Kitchens
- Renovated Bathrooms
- Brushed Nickel Hardware and Fixtures
- Washer and Dryer in Unit
- Plush Carpeting Throughout
- Vinyl Flooring
- Custom Trim and Paint Scheme
- Six-Panel Interior Doors
- French Doors leading to Private Balcony/Patio
- Spacious Closets with Shelving
- Cox & Verizon FiOS ready
Living at Forrest Pines, you will enjoy being minutes within one of our country’s largest municipal parks. Newport News Park has 30 miles of trails on over 8,000 acres for camping, hiking, running, dog walking, horseback riding, and bike riding. Acres of lakes provide ample opportunities for fishing, canoeing, and paddle boating. Newport News, Virginia is a great location to live. Around the corner is Warwick Denbigh Shopping Center, and Ft. Eustis, Langley AFB and several schools are only minutes away. This community has easy access to Fort Eustis, the Yorktown Naval Weapons Station, and even Langley Air Force Base. Local attractions include Busch Gardens, Water Country USA, and the Williamsburg Prime Outlets.
Contact our leasing team today to learn more about our newly renovated apartments and townhomes.